1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headlight strobes

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by NBI Lawn, Dec 14, 2007.

1. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Does anyone have strobes mounted in the headlights/tail lights on a newer dodge? Just wondering how well they work and how noticable they are when not in use on the 06+ Rams with the BIG headlights.

2. GreenKingL&L

GreenKingL&L Member

I had hideaways in my 05 dually, couldn't even tell they were there unless you were looking for them
  3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any pics of them?
  4. cicnykid

cicnykid Junior Member
    from Cicny

I have an 06 durango. I put the fronts in the head light area and the back in the signal lights, not the brake lights.
  5. screamskiier

screamskiier Junior Member

i have strobes in my brake, reverse and fog lights they work great i have a whelen 90 watt systm and they are blinding at night and very noticible during the day i also use them for the local fire dept i do have blue strobes however in my fog lights and the color is almost a sky blue compared to the leds that i have whelen did just come out with led heads that mount just like the strobe heads except they are on the expensive side but they have great color