1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headlight problem

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by WHTTLHNTR, Nov 22, 2013.

WHTTLHNTR Junior Member
    from Raymond

I had headlight out on my truck so I replaced them. Come to find out it was more then a light out. I have no low beam on my drivers side but all other functions of the light work. At the same time while trying to figure this out I hooked my plow up and same thing no low beam but highs work and flash for highs. I am not sure if this is related or just a coincidence. I have power until the truck harness meets the plow harness. I have no power at lamp socket to truck. If it was the plow harness, wouldnt I still have truck lights? I am stumped. Anyone else have this happen to them? Oh a piece that might be helpful is the the truck is an 05 f350 with 6.0l and the plow is MM2 EZV thanks for any and all info/suggestions!
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

What about your tk to plow harness?
    What about plow harness to the ISO module?
    What about ISO out?

WHTTLHNTR Junior Member
    from Raymond

Ended up being the wire harness from module to truck. #3 port off the module.