1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headlight Problem

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by CSLC, Feb 6, 2013.

1. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

How the Heck do you get the clear lens off of the light. The reflector for my highbeams is dancing around my housing, It's driving me nuts!!!

2. SNOMACHINE

SNOMACHINE Senior Member

The first time you take the lens off is tuff, it's almost like there siliconed on but take the screws out & carefully there's little tabs on the top &bottom that snap on to hold it in place. Use some silicone on the front of the reflector to keep it held in place or a small machine screw.

3. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

I poped the 4 tabs but when I go to pull off I feel like I am going to break it if I pull any harder

4. SNOMACHINE

SNOMACHINE Senior Member

Yeah seems like your gonna break it but just carefully work at it. It will come off. Just work it around the whole lens. Its stuck on there pretty good

5. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

I want to put brighter bulbs in my headlamps anyone know the cross referenced bulbs for a H9 and a HIR2