1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headlight problem...

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Justin_ws6, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Justin_ws6

Justin_ws6 Junior Member
    from Mass

Hey guys...
    Im hoping someone on here will have an idea as to what is causing my problem...
    i bought my curtis plow in april, and have used it once this past monday, before i ever used it i moved it around my property a cpl times and the lights always worked, when i went out monday to use it as i turned the headlights on they just flashed and turned off, and would do that each time i turned the liight switch on and off, but the high beams will still work, and yesterday i tried to figure it out and when i disconnect one light the other will work, and vice versa...they just wont turn on together, id rather not have to drive back out to the dealer if its not necessary, any thoughts would be helpful, thanks :dizzy: