1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headlight problem Fisher mm2 HD 4 port unit

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by RipSaw, Nov 14, 2014.

1. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

HI this is my first post... I have a 2007 Chevy (classic)2500 HD Ext cab. I hitch up the isolation unit (4 port) and all wiring to my truck. the issue is that both low/high beams are on at the same time. The hi beam switch dose not make any changes when used. And I have removed both wiring harness and it function fine without them in. Plus change out the relay switch just to see, no change. I also unwrap both wiring harnesses to check for any damage and there was none. Any help would be greats... Thank you RipSaw

2. LON

LON Senior Member

You have a 27780 light kit with a 27781 light green label module?
    26351 short harness & 26352 long harness for HB3/HB4?

3. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

I have both a green and a yellow tag ISO unit

4. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

I tried them both with the installation it made no differents

5. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

I have been looking around ... I have a dust cover in my harness do I need the configure plug instead?

6. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

You should have two dust cover plugs.The first is for the 15 amp fuse for the park/turn and the second is a 7.5 for the controller.Your headlight plugs could ether be plugged in positive instead of negative, or negative instead of positive.To switch the plugs refer to page 4 here http://library.fisherplows.com/fisherplows/pdffiles/28561.04_052407.pdf

7. LON

LON Senior Member

No configuration plug on a GM. I usually just grease the plug shut to keep corrosion at bay.

8. LON

LON Senior Member

Did you check the part number tags on the headlight harness's?
    Yellow label module was for 99-02 GM with 26360 & 26361 harness's

9. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

My harness for port "3" is 26289
    "4" has no label

10. LON

LON Senior Member

Wrong harness's. Need to find right ones

11. Bakernator

Bakernator Junior Member
    from Maine

Is there any way to change pins? I am encountering the same issue with mine.

12. LON

LON Senior Member

13. Bakernator

Bakernator Junior Member
    from Maine

I fixed mine today and had the same issue. Try swapping the pins in the male and female connectors on the headlight harness on both sides. My harness came from an 01 and my truck is an 06. I changed over the connectors and now it works fine.

14. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

Well I will give that a shot ... If it works that will be great ... I will let everyone know ... And thanks for everyone's input

15. RipSaw

RipSaw Junior Member

Hi everyone I wanted to update everyone on my progress...I did switch the pins in the harness and that was the problem ...it was easy took twenty mins or so ... Thanks for all the help