1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headlight out, ground?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by hopsing415, Oct 16, 2015.

1. hopsing415

hopsing415 Junior Member

Hi all, just picked up a 2004 Jeep Liberty with a 6'8" Suburbanite plow and only one headlight works. replaces bulb and it is not the problem. Thinking it might be a ground somewhere, have you had this problem or better yet know where I can find a wiring diagram for this setup?
    Thank you in advance

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

3. hopsing415

hopsing415 Junior Member

Yes it is 3 plugs.

4. hopsing415

hopsing415 Junior Member

Great information, thank you!

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Did you get it figured out yet?

6. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

Get a power probe electrical tester, best thing ever for doing plow lights, plow plugs, trailer lights or any kind of electrical testing.

7. hopsing415

hopsing415 Junior Member

I have a tester and everything I need in my garage, just needed the diagram. Just finished putting coil overs front and new spring/shocks on the rear, front end alignment, and Hancook AT's all around. If I need more help when I start the plow wire's I will reach out. Thank you again.

8. hopsing415

hopsing415 Junior Member

Light working, thank you for the link. Happy plowing! Patrick