1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

headlight housing

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by nrplowguy, Nov 12, 2013.

1. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

So I went to adjust my head lights and the bolts spin and not matter what I did the nuts will not come loose. Can I just get a new housing for 53.00 instead of the whole assembly for like 200.00?

Part number for it is 604-MSC4738

2. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Boss part number MSC04738 is the passenger side housing, and yes its all you need to replace. The driver side housing is part number MSC04737. I believe each housing sells for $60, and they do not come with hardware. The fastener hardware kit is part number MSC04745

3. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

I used ball joint grease out of my grease gun on the threads (it's what I had at the time) The studs haven't rusted up or seized yet.

4. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

5. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Correct, it only comes as the plastic housing with the 2 studs for mounting. If you need nuts, I would just purchase 1/2" Nylok nuts from your local hardware store