1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headlight conversion to 05-06

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by dieseld, Jan 24, 2006.

1. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I have a couple of super duty trucks and know that you can install the 05 grill on the pre-05 trucks but can you install the new headlights also?

2. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

I think the Euro headlights work.

-Thann

3. Fordistough

from USA

P.S. Talk to D A M S Landscaping, he is trying to do the same thing as you on his '02 F-250.

-Thann

4. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

What are euro lights? Are they aftermarket? I am interested in actual Ford products or a close reproduction.

5. In order to install the STOCK 05-06 lightlights in a pre 2005, you NEED to replace the header panel(the panel between the grill and radiator). The stock grill will NOT fit without trimming the bottom off. You can get one made to bolt right up off of Ebay. About $225.00.

6. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Thank you jetskiman, have you done this? How much? What exactly is a header panel?

7. Fordistough

from USA

I don't know what Euro lights are, but D A M S Lndscaping mentioned it.

-Thann