1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headache Rack

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sealer, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

The rack AND side rails. Also, the stobe lights are included. 1 light is burnt out, but may have a bulb laying around. I'm not putting this on my truck anymore. Which means I will not deliver, will not meet half way, etc....If you want it, come and get it. Black paint with typical scratches. That's a '96 Dodge with a shortbed. Should fit other shortbeds.....$100.00

dodge4.jpg

dodge 1.jpg

dodge3.jpg

dodge2.jpg

2. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

What part of NE Pa are you from? I would like to see your Headache Rack. I live just North of Scranton

3. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Jump on 81 south and get off the Nuangola exit. :)

4. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

bump it one time....

5. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Last time....

6. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Let's bump this again. It's off the truck and on the ground. I'll take $75.00. Need it gone before all this snow we're getting buries it, lol....

7. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Someone come buy this thing before I cut it up for scrap!

8. chakakan

chakakan Junior Member

Bulkhead w/rails

Disregard....thought NE and was thinking Erie area...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  9. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

What is your zip? Just want to see if the trip would be worth it. Or if you'd like to check and give me the mapquest drive time, my zip is 11980.

10. elecblu

elecblu Member

....Wish you were closer, I'd be there

11. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

4hrs 9min. from 18707 to 11980 and 202 miles. You're pretty far out on the island. I'll take 4 box seat Mets tickets for the June 3rd game against St. Louis, in trade instead.
    Figure with the team they put together this year, that's all they're worth. :(

12. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Yeah, I'm a ways out here, and might as well tack on another 30-60 mins to account for "city" traffic. Oh well, unfortunately I can't give up the better part of a day to come and get it. I usually pass thru PA at least twice a year, too bad it's not 'til summer though. Well if nothing else, free bump for a good deal! Thanks for the info.