1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headache rack with Arrow Stick/light bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Sep 11, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Pulled this off of one of my service trucks. Decided to go a different route with lighting. The rack will fit on anything with a little fabbing, and on pretty much any service bed. It was coated last year in bedliner spray. The Controller is a Code 3 Arrowstick, and the light bar is Federal Signal. Works flawlessly and is nice and bright.

$400 for all.

I'l only have it for sale for a couple of weeks. If it doesn't sell I'll install it on another one of my trucks.

Will ship but will probably be close to $100 b/c of size and weight. Willing to meet to a point.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Oh yeah, will consider trades too. Unimount mounts, LED mini light bars, etc...

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I will also throw in a rear adjustable drop in style rack too. I'll get pics tomorrow if anyone's interested.

4. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Buyers beware

Just curious, If I bought this would you make good on our previous transaction, you know the handheld controllers we swapped. Only the one I got from you that didnt work. Now you dont answer your phone, your PMs or your e-mail Just a note to everyone beware GOT-H2O sells crap amd isnt man enough to make good on his deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm known on here as quite the opposite as a matter of fact and many others will vouch for me. I did touch base with you on a couple of occasions, and you didn't answer your phone either. I apologized then for my lack of communication at the time on your voicemail and told you that I'd resolve the issue at hand. I had a few private personal affairs that needed straightened out and the controller was the last thing on my mind, so once again, my apologies. I was unavailable for at least a week or so during that and not answering calls for business, from friends, etc... I turned my phone on to find a full mailbox. Shortly before that, I bought you a new controller and you decided you didn't want it. You admitted yourself that it was probably your trucks wiring, NOT my controller. I sell thousands of dollars in used plow equipment annually and have yet to have one complaint about the products I sell.

I haven't received a single PM or email regarding this either, nor a phone call in over a week. At this point I assumed you figured out the problem. I'm not dodging anyone and am more than happy to work this out. I still have your controller as well as the new joystick......whichever you prefer. The one I sent you was bought new last season. I'm hoping mine isn't now fried as a result of faulty truck wiring. I've had that happen before.

PM me shipping info again and I'll get whichever one out first thing Monday.

I suppose its a good thing for everyones sake involved that it's a ways away till the first snowfall.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

And I know it was a sarcastic response to the ad, but if you are at all interested in the light bar or the rack(s), I'll knock off $100 for your trouble.

7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Will you sell just the arrow stick and controller?? OH yeah and if you hose me on the deal i will post naughty remarks about how much a of a jerk you are and that u wear women's underwear..............lol!!!!! :)

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol yeah I'll separate it, make an offer ;)

9. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

How long is the cord for the controller? Also can you make it just flash, and will it go both ways at the same time or does it only flash left and right?

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It's pretty long, I can measure it for you. I had it in an X-cab, through the cab vent, under the kick panel and across the floor to the hump up front with room to spare. It will flash all, flash center out each way, and go left or right.

11. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

PM sent!!!

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump, $300 for all

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Racks sold but light bar still available. $150 takes it home.......plus ship.

14. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

PM'd ya....

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

SOLD to striper