1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Headache rack just like Mossmans!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bossman22, Mar 17, 2010.

1. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

I built a back rack just like mossmans and am selling it due to not being able to afford the led lights. The rack is primered and sandblasted and I can paint it whatever color you want for free along with a clear coat (Its temporarily metalic silver.) That can change. I'm looking to get about $250 o.b.o out of it I spent alot of time and the steel wasnt cheap. I will get pics tommorrow as im goin to the shop tomorrow. Please make an offer just not too stupid. Thanks.

2. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Bossman PM sent

3. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Didnt get the pm!

4. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

for those of us who dont know mossman lets see some pics.

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

you'll spend under $200 on leds man....

6. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Bossman pm sent again

7. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Can I see pics of the rack?

8. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Heres some pics of the rack I brought it home so I had to find my camera. Theres a front, back and a pic of the holes I have pre drilled. PM me with any questions. Thanks.

9. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Heres the pics sorry.

pics of rack 002.jpg

pics of rack 006.jpg

pics of rack 004.jpg

10. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

That looks nice but why did you drill all the way thru if I might ask?

Also what is the width or what truck and year did you make it for??

Thanks

11. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Ok I have plugs for the holes in the very back and all around that was just if I needed to make some modifications with the wiring when I put the lights in. I have tried it on a dodge, ford, and a chevy. It looked the best on the ford (because its black and chrome) but it fit perfectly with all the others. I will have to measure the width cause im not for sure.

12. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

you can afford a kodiak a dmax and a brand new bobcat but not some led lights?

13. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

the story is I think im just going to buy a BACK RACK. I worded cant afford them wrong I just want to sell it to have money to buy one.

14. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

bump!!!!!!!!