1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

head light wiring for 2003 f250

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dependable snow, Oct 13, 2011.

1. dependable snow

dependable snow Junior Member

just installed my wiring harness for my three port fisher plow,i think i missed something i can't get my blinkers to work and my high beam light is dimly lit any help would be appreciated.
    thanks

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Port A is for controller and motor relay
    Port B is for the headlamps its the 11 pin connector
    Port C is for the factory vehicle harness,headlamp plug,and there should be two splice wires.The brown is for parking lights and purple is for turn signals.

3. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Did you connect the splice wires (directionals and markers)?

4. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

i think ur a lil confused letters r used on 3 port modules A is for te plow lights 26357 (diff# for late 07+newer gm) ports B+C r for the trks headlight cables

5. chevyzrule810

6. dependable snow

head light wiring

thank you i am back after computer crash all is well know back to my question what i have left is on driver side not hook upped is( turn ub ) and( park vh )wires and on the passenger side is( turn va ) wire not hook upped everything else works where do these wires belong.
    thanks
    richie g

7. chevyzrule810

turn ub,and park vh? turn va? I'm not sure what your referring to?

8. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

splice wires

Those are your splice wires, they are brown and purple, you need to splice them into the vehicle directional wires on each side and into your vehicle marker lights on one side, turn each directional light on and use a test light to see which wire is directional power and turn your marker lights on and test to see which wire is power and then just splice those wire in accordingly making sure to seal them up good to keep them weather tight.

9. chevyzrule810

As I said in my first post brown parking lights purple turn signals same way my friends 250 is wired up.

10. dependable snow

head light wiring

thanks for all your help everything works fine after i made the splice's

11. chevyzrule810

Good to hear you got it working