1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Head light Question

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by msm63, Dec 9, 2013.

1. msm63

msm63 Junior Member

I have a 2003 810 on a 2006 2500hd chevy 6.0 gasser. today when I wen to leave tonight the headlight on the plow would not work at all no matter where the switch is. The truck side worked no matter what, after about half hour the plow lights came back... Would this be an issue with the headlight relay of something else, When the relay went bad before it never did anything like this, just would only work with the brights. Fyi it has the older single relay not the newer 3 peice relay
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Relays. Your sure you don't have 4 relays? Mines and 03 and it has 4
  3. msm63

msm63 Junior Member

The wiring on the truck is older i run the plows this truck use to have a 2000 strait blade, but i do know the head light relay is one big one, the spare i have in the parts room is a multiple relay with smaller relays and jumper wires