1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

He he he

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by chtucker, Sep 10, 2003.

1. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Not sticking yet. 3-6 predicted for tonight:waving:
  2. wyldman

wyldman Member

OK,that's not fair.We have to wait a few months yet.I guess you'll be one of the first ones out this year.

Only snow I've seen lately is the buildup in the freezer of my beer fridge :D
  3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Wow, snow in august, who would have ever thought, it's 90° here today!

Have fun and be careful, lucky #@$!@^*:drinkup:
  4. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Got them mounted?

I want to see some more when it does stick.
  5. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Snowybowtie, it's time to flip the calender!:waving:
  6. long0

long0 Senior Member

I was wondering when either you or Karen were going to start rubbing it in :D
  7. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Your so lucky. its like 80 degrees here and no sign of snow anywhere. Get some pics of the plow and plowing the storm. Take pics till you can't take pics anymore:drinkup:
  8. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

Snow in August - whats the date - Did I skip ahead a few weeks or what? :confused: ;) :waving: :dizzy:

Chuck B.
  9. windmill

windmill Senior Member

I need to see my doctor, my stomach is upset. Wow, only snow I see is when I comb my hair.
  10. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Windmill, Head and Shoulders has a new product out that you should give a try. :D

Yes, I want to see tons of pictures also if you do infact get a snowstorm and the plows have to go on. You lucky dog! Mike
  11. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Oops, I guess it is September now, huh?

Oh well, Aug, Sept, whats the difference? It won't snow here until December!

See how I get when it doesn't snow! lol
  12. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

13. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

:cry: :cry: no fair no no fair, Ok no more Mr. Nice Guy :gunsfiring: :drinkup:
  14. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Still busy mowing here.I did notice the leaves are changing though.
  15. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

Same here, 78 today and still cutting grass! I've had enough of that for this year and ready to start plowing again! I think we'll skip fall and go right to winter if the leaves don't start falling soon. Send some snow this way please!:bluebounc

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

My pool is still open!:p

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

See for yourself!

pool 1.jpg
  18. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

:yow!: :yow!: :yow!:

No snow, or pool here!

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow, good luck to all!!!

19. Plow Babe

Plow Babe Senior Member

Well, Howard, I knew you were going to beat me to it getting a picture posted of our snow today.

This was the first day it actually snowed here at our house, not just up on the peaks, and it was real snow flakes, not sleet or hail. It did not stick except a little bit on some of the roofs and cars, but not for long. But it sure made the phone ring! We were out most of the day looking at new jobs. I don't have much time to spend on plowsite right now, because now we have to go sweep the parking lot at Wal-Mart, but here are a couple of pictures of the snow.

This mountain is Buffalo Mountain. It is usually the last of the higher peaks to get snow on it, and you can see how far down the snow is. You can't see too much in the picture, but down in the trees towards the base of this mountain is where about 60% of our accounts are.

buffalo mtn sep 10 snow.jpg
  20. Plow Babe

Plow Babe Senior Member

And here is the front of my Durango with snow on it. But guess what's wrong with this picture? THE PLOW ISN'T HOOKED UP YET!!!!

We had the greatest day, it is so exciting!:redbounce :bluebounc purplebou

snow on car.jpg