1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hd or ex

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by rfed32, Jan 26, 2013.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

I have an 8foot Meyers that sucks and I can't afford a western I wanna get a 7.5 foot due to a couple tight drives. What are the pros and cons you guys that have them been having...

2. road2damascus

road2damascus PlowSite.com Addict

Ex 75 on a 3/4 ton suburban.
    I am used to using western unimounts

Only complaints have to do with drop speed, which i am getting used to, and holding down the button because sometimes it will not float with the surface.

Plow can really push some snow. The moldboard is 31 inches tall! Has awesome optional wings. Hook up for the plow is so easy. Stainless looks great.

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

You can adjust the drop speed, it should be in the manual. Also, the float kicks in within a few seconds (maybe 2) of holding the down/drop button. Hope this helps.

4. road2damascus

Is there a download for the manual? I got it used, well only two season used.

5. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

6. road2damascus