1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HD Light bar and Lights

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by DANSIETTAS, Oct 18, 2012.

DANSIETTAS Junior Member

Long time Lurker, First time Poster. Great Forum hoping to contribute.

Looking for an HD light bar and Lights for a 800HD blizzard. Older style. setup another truck, no light bar for it.

Close proximity to Lansing MI or Toledo or Columbus OH. Willing to pickup.

Thanks, -Dan

DANSIETTAS Junior Member

Still looking for a Light Tower, if anyone has something in good shape that's all I need.

Power Hitch 1 Setup, 800HD plow (believe the 760HD / 800HD / 860HD plows all had the same light tower) lights would be great but not required. If you got something you can ship reasonably I would be willing to have it shiped as well.

Thanks, -Dan
  3. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

talk to Matt, he's got a light bar for sale. They are hard to come by. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=139529
    If he can get it to Erie, I have a buddy from West Liberty OH going to erie and can bring it back if you can get down to him.

Im only doing this as Id like Matt's 810

DANSIETTAS Junior Member

Talked to Matt, going to Talk to Jerre tomorrow. Thanks for the info! I will let you know if some transportation is in order, West Liberty is in the right area for my travels.

Thanks again!