1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HD/EX Controller issues

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by dodgesprt00, Jan 11, 2016.

1. dodgesprt00

dodgesprt00 Member

The past 24 hours has been the busiest we have been this year so far. For most of the night, my controller was being very touchy. I Have to push the lift button just right or really hard to get the plow to respond. My question is if I tear it apart is there something I can clean(maybe since it sat all summer it got corroded)? or Should I just cut my losses and get a new controller. It is about four years old. Thoughts?

2. aloe

aloe Senior Member
    from NY

take it apart & look at the circuit board. you may see signs of heat damage....Snowdogg sells a replacement circuit board part # 16160640. I've seen a couple sites online that list it but its special order. other option is buy one off ebay at 155-185 vs. 302 at dealer. then buy circuit board later for a spare.