1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HB3/HB4 and blinker light alternative?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by johnster1127, Dec 12, 2014.

1. johnster1127

johnster1127 Junior Member

So i have a two plug relay system for my fisher plow and im way short of money and need the relays and wiring for the headlights and blinkers and parking lights. Is there a way that i can hook up a switch to the headlights and blinkers instead of spending the $200+ for wiring? Please i can take any help!!! Thank you ahead of notice!!! Snow's a comin'!!!
  2. Drain Bamaged

Drain Bamaged Junior Member
    from Rittman

i did the same thing with my Meyer Plow lights i have the blinkers tied in to the markers. The high and low are both on a separate relays. Then wired to a 3 way switch high off low so i can run both my stock lights and plow lights do you need help with the wiring?
  3. johnster1127

johnster1127 Junior Member

Yes!! Im a broke college kid trying to make some money this winter and i have the wiring coming off the control harness plug (vehicle side) but no relays or plugs that that hook up to the existing wires! Could i just splice off the headlights and parking lights? If you have any pictures or diagrams that would be amazing!! Thank you so much!!
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

You still need the relays.
    Try fishers website for the wiring diagrams.