1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Having trouble getting info

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by JM Bonesteel, Feb 28, 2012.

1. JM Bonesteel

JM Bonesteel Junior Member

:help: Hi everyone,

I am having to get info to open up probably do to poor computer I have that been hits so many times by storm. I certainly have some questions.

I have been doing alot of residential home using snowblowing machine. This year, I need to start saving money for snow plow. My biggest question is that I would like to get some sample of bid letters for residentail and commercial. Also, I would like to get some prices that give me general ideas how to figureto cost. I am having trouble trying to figure out how this snow removal calculator work.

Also, does anyone have an idea how to make a bid using propane tank with blow torch?

:help:

2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Look into joining SIMA.....They have Production Rates,Sample Contracts and Alot of Good info.....

Also....Do alot of reading Here...Use the search button at the top of the Page....

The Blow torch thing...Don't quite know what you mean by this statement....:confused:

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

4. JM Bonesteel

JM Bonesteel Junior Member

I do alot of reading and research. THe plm is that alot of the sample require DOC which my computer dont have. I cant even open the one that is put on this site.

SIMA?!?!?:confused: I dont have a clue what that is. you are saying to use search button. How can I if my computer doesnt allow it to open for some reason.