1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Having some fun.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by show-n-go, Feb 6, 2010.

1. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

We finally got a decent storm in Cincinnati, Ohio.. I forgot to take pics other thqn these two. I have some resi accounts to do tonight so i'll try to get some better pics of this wet heavy stuff that we got.

snow storm.jpg

snow storm2.jpg
  2. APLC

APLC Senior Member

oh yeah love to see ya working, better working then sitting. here in MI it is supposed to start here tues 6+ i hope
  3. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like some really heavy snow to push.
  4. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

I am very jealous.
  5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I am very jealous too. I want snow :(
  6. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

it was, and after the first scrape the lot's got slick as hell since there was a layer of slush on the bottom. After i took this pic i had to back up a little to go forward without spinning tires. Over all though this whole storm cleaned up way faster than the light fluffly stuff, i guess since it all sticks together.