1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Having problems with a blizzard light bar, everything works but turn signals

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by puredreamz, Nov 13, 2011.

1. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

basically i ve installed a blizzard light bar on my truck its the LT760 on a 2010 ford f150 fx4 everything is correct double checked it more than 3 times.

Plow lights work so does the switch from plow lights to vehicle lights, only problem im having is the turn signals only thing i can think of is the park lamps are attached to the wrong wire on the vehicle harness.

I connected it to the purple white wire, might be a different wire. unless someone has any other info or help

2. damian

damian Senior Member

park lamps are wired right otherwise headlamp relays wont turn plow lights on,are you sure the purple wires on both sides of the truck are hooked to the truck directional wires.

3. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

???? There is no relay. Not sure what ur asking, the harness only has one park lamp wire on the drivers side.

Not sure is that's what ur asking

4. damian

damian Senior Member

do you really have a 7600lt and do you have an isolation module,maybe i am not clear on what you really have,better yet call the shop 508-588-5970 im a dealer im sure we can solve this if we have the right info.

5. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

like I said LT760 not 7600, i have a 3 port isolation module. anything not clear feel free to ask

6. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

Check your light connections, one of the pins may be broken off and you don't realize it. Mine were 2 yrs old and I lost one pin on either side, no parking lights. Replaced the connections with weather tight 6 pins and all is good.

7. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

Is there a wire that goes back to the switch ?

8. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

4, years later and there still not working?

9. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

Never bothered just the turn signals dont work

10. dieselss

The turn signals just got in the Iso and then right back out.
    Make sure you have good spliced connections on the truckside, then I would remove the plugs at the Iso and see if your getting input signal.

11. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

ehere can i find pin diagram for my 3 port iso module

12. dieselss

13. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

We are bit confused because the 760LT did not typically use the iso-module and there is not a factory mount available for the 2010 F-150. The 7600LT would come standard with an iso module setup and there would be a mount available.

If there is a toggle switch in the cab of your truck for the headlights, then I am really confused. The iso-module system switches the headlights automatically by plugging in the plow headlights.

Most common problems associated with iso-module turn signals:
    - truck turn signals not operative (yes it effects the plow)
    - burnt out light bulbs/wrong light bulbs in plow turn signals
    - bad/incorrect splicing
    - orientation plug plugged in wrong or not at all
    - poor ground connection
    - a combination of the above problems

14. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

Not sure what to tell u bud ive got an LT760 with an iso module and an interior toggle switch.

Like i said before everything works perfect but the turn signals

15. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

Also not sure what mount ur talking about but if its the undercarriage mount its #68600. You should get ur facts straight

16. dieselss

So did you look at the wiring diagrams yet?

17. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Boy D, he seems to know what he has. If both signals aren't working and he is sure his wiring hookups are correct, I can't think of anything easy to check. Pure, do you want to start back at square one with us or try following the blinker power from truck out to plow?