1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Having a problem wit the plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by sdcham1, Nov 9, 2009.

1. sdcham1

sdcham1 Junior Member
    from boston

Okay guys I decided to pull the plow down from the back yard this weekend. Long and short of it is that it will not lift or angle left or right. This is a minute mount 1 with a insta-act pump. The joy stick is lit but it sounds like something is switching under the dash, or in the engine bay sounds like a relay or something. When I use the controler the light turns off breifly.I dont beleive that the motor for the pump is running or getting power. What ever you can help with is much appreciated.

S Chambers
  2. dana60f250

dana60f250 Member

check ur power and ground connections they may be dirty
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Check to see if you have a signla at the small brn/red wire at the motor solenoid, alos try jumping the large terminals at the motro solenoid. If you have a signal at the brn/red wire and motor runs after jumping it then replace the motor solenoid.