1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Have you heard of this brand plow??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by show-n-go, Oct 25, 2009.

1. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

2. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

sure looks a knock off of the ultramount pro series..have not heard of them either?
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Air-Flo got into the plow business a couple years ago. They produce both a full trip and trip edge model and they are available in either stainless steel or powder coat finishes.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

They look like a Western/Fisher all in one. Someone from DD probably quit and went out on their own.
  5. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

the ads are in MA also.
  6. mjwinters

mjwinters Junior Member

looks like a simple concept.
  7. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

the local Curtis dealer started selling them this summer and says he can't keep them in stock.
  8. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

From what I see, they make a decent spreader, might know what they are doing with plows...
  9. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Air flo makes amazing spreaders. I've had 4 of them, 2 v box and 2 tailgates. My inserts are 10 years old, and still making me money.
  10. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

They are the same money as SnowDogg, Which would you buy???
  11. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

They are actually cheaper than snowdogg if you compare the ex80 to their 8ft.

I talked to a dealer to ask if it was heavy duty and his answer was- All AirFlow products are heavy duty, they aren't into the homestedder market on anything that they make.
  12. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

When you talk to a dealer on the Air-flo plows make sure you ask them about the truck side mounts and what they will fit. They may have changed by now, but a couple of years ago they were looking for guys to sell the plows and I thought about it untill I saw the very limited number of truck side mounts they had. They would only fit very late model trucks. This may have changed though as its been a couple of years, but I think thats why alot of guys don't know about them, or see them munch.
  13. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

Only the full trip si made all stainless trip edge comes powdercoat mild steel only very well made product.
  14. procut

procut Senior Member

I saw one at a dealer the other day. I didn't really look at it, but just by glancing at it from a distance it looked amazing similar to a Western Ultra-mount.
  15. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I don't think they could get any smiliar to a Western Ultra. I like it.
  16. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Looks alot more like a Curtis mount than an Ultra.
  17. snow tender

snow tender Senior Member

The company started in Prattsburgh, NY. the spreaders are very good. Have seen a couple plows around seem to look ok.