1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Have you guys ever thought of this!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Craftybigdog, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

Im thinking of getting the lower part of my truck like the bottom 4" sprayed with linex bed liner to protect from stones. What I was wondering I was thinking about having the front of the moldboard on my Boss shot with red linex bedliner to protect it or do you think this is overkill?
  2. Duplantisjj

Duplantisjj Senior Member

Seems to me that you would want your blade surface as smooth as possible...and that LineX material is not really smooth...

I got the Poly because it has a really smooth surface and the blade is low maintenance.
  3. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

We have sprayed the lower part of A Dodge 1 ton with it and it works real good, I think you would like it. I have also sprayed the inside of one of my dumptrucks with it and I like it there also. even with the pebel finish it is still sliprer then plane steel.