1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

have you ever found a antler in a customers driveway

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rich414, Jan 26, 2011.

1. rich414

rich414 Senior Member

I thought I would check on a customers driveway and see how the snow was melting and found a small mule deer antler in the driveway. I could just imagine sucking this into the blower or stuck in the tire!! that would make for a long night.
    also is a photo of a bull thats been hanging out! Running over his antlers would diffently screw something up!

IMG_4974 small.jpg

IMG_4984 small.jpg

2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Nice animal. Perfect broadside shot.

3. Give it to your dog. They are the bone ever for them. My pointer and I will walk in the woods and he will come out with them all the time.

4. rich414

rich414 Senior Member

I haver 2 goldens and they want nothing to do wth them...

5. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Never found a antler before, but i found a pair of womens underwear and a condom wrapper on a clients drive before, problem is clients were both in their 60's and somehow i don't think a hot pink "thong" was hers.

6. clp94

clp94 Member
    from S.E MA

that furry ******* looks like he would make some nice jerky! (i love homemade jerkey at 2am when your plowin snow, for some reason the constant chewing keeps me awake)

7. rich414

rich414 Senior Member

but the elk farts you get in a closed cab! WOW!!! lol!!

8. clp94

clp94 Member
    from S.E MA

HAHAHA!:laughing:

9. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Win.......