1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Have you entered? Win A Power-VXT

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by BOSS_JG, Sep 12, 2012.

1. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

Hey Plowsite Members! Are you playing the Heavy Metal Sweeps on Facebook?

[​IMG]

THE BOSS Snowplow and Gravely are teaming up for a Heavy Metal Sweepstakes offering you a chance to win a BOSS Power-VXT Snowplow or a Pro-Turn 152 Mower from Gravely. The sweepstakes has started and runs through 11:59pm cst on September 30th.

Do you want in on the fun? Here's what you need to do to play.
    • Click the Heavy Metal Sweepstakes tab
    • Read the official sweepstakes rules
    • Click the "Play" Button

The Heavy Metal Sweepstakes works like a raffle, so when you "Like" the page you will be awarded 10 entry tokens (first time only). You can also receive 10 additional entry tokens (first time only) when you visit and "Like" the Gravely page http://www.facebook.com/Gravely . Already a BOSS or Gravely Facebook fan? Great! Current fans will automatically be rewarded their tokens for playing (no need to unlike and relike the page). In addition, you can earn a new token entry each day you return and visit the sweeps raffle, a well as earn bonus entries for each invited Facebook friend that registers to play.

Mower or Snowplow? It's your choice! You can place your entry tokens on any of the available prizes but be sure to play every day because the daily tokens expire at the end of each day. At the end of the promotion, a winner for each prize will be randomly drawn and announced on Facebook. Will that winner be you? We hope so but you have to start playing for your chance at the prizes!

Entry is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (expect Hawaii and D.C.) and residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) 18 years or age or older. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.

GOOD LUCK!!

2. Roundhammer

Roundhammer Member

SWEET!..I'm in!..Free plow, NICE!

RH

3. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

I don't get it? If all your tokens (or entires) expire everyday ... what is the point? I must be misunderstanding this?
    And I just tried to enter but there was no "PLAY" button to press that I could find ... a hiccup or am I just that fakebook illiterate?
    Oh, and facebook blows. It's nothing more than a massive personal information collection machine.

4. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

Sweepstakes

Once the tokens are used for bidding they do not expire. The tokens that expire are the ones that are earned but have not been placed on an item. So, as long as you are bidding your tokens on a daily basis, nothing will expire.

As far as accessing the sweepstakes, you will need to log in to your Facebook page, go to the BOSS page and then click on the tab labeled Heavy Metal Sweeps. You will then be able to begin playing. Please note that you will need do this from a PC/Laptop as Facebook does not support Tabs in their mobile application so you can not access via your mobile phone.

I hope this helps you out. If we can be of additional assistance please let us know.

Thank you,

5. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

done, thanks!

6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

X2 Done !!!

7. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Ok jodi mind tell us who won this

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I've been wining so many Boss plows, I'm going to have to buy more trucks.

9. DIRISHMAN

ooh ok GRAND :laughing::laughing: nice

10. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

Nobody from here won?

11. DIRISHMAN

Wow that stinks

12. DIRISHMAN

Hey Jodi think we should have some sort of prize for all on here like a new jacket....... Hmmmmm what ya think :)

13. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

That was a question, not a statement. Don't know who won the goods yet.

14. DIRISHMAN

When will we know I all ready seen on the FB page some girl won a jacket

15. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

Hi Everyone! We are still in the process of verifying the winners/completing the paperwork. We can't announce until that process is complete in case we need to select a new winner if the current winner is ineligible for some reason. Hope to have some news for you soon!

16. DIRISHMAN

wahoooooo jodi i'll take mine with the new and improved wings..................