1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

have u heard its snowing in ohio again

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by KGRlandscapeing, Feb 27, 2008.

1. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

2. KGRlandscapeing

and one more

just so people dont think i sit on plowsite and not work
    [​IMG]

3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

SWEET PICS LOOKS LIKE NICE FLUFFY SNOW HOW MUCH DID TA GET?:drinkup:

4. KGRlandscapeing

id say every bit of 12 to15 it was nasty stuff yesterday morning some ice mixed in and was warm but all yesterday just snow and i woke up to about 10inchs of fresh powder this morning

5. beaver2

beaver2 Member

KGR- Check your PM's please

6. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

damn lol. After the pretty good storm we had last week I'm ready for more. I still got about 4 weeks before we start mulching.

7. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

wow you guys are lucky i havent had a GOOD storm since christmas. we had a 1" and a 2" after christmas but that doesnt bring in the hours i need oh well at least somebody is making money.

8. KGRlandscapeing

as long as i get paid it will be a good month. thou i have been really suprised no complaints at all its kinda shocking. usally they call while i am like on my way down there street R u coming?? i am like yes i am 3 mins behind i dont even give them a time frame they just get so used to be being there at a certain time.

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

you got 10 inches of fresh powder, shut up. Maybe ten inch drifts kevin. BONG!!!!

10. KGRlandscapeing

Aaron since i figured somebody would say this this was on my driveway this morning it was clean when i got home at 7 lastnight
    [​IMG]

11. KGRlandscapeing

and this was what it lookd like coming out of the garage
    [​IMG]

12. beaver2

beaver2 Member

KGR, check your pm again

13. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Thanks kevin, I still dont think it looks like 10 inches. my gf said it was snowing there pretty good there today.

14. KGRlandscapeing

the 2nd or 3rd pick from the top looking down that driveway that was after one pass windrowd to the left and that was all from this morning. and ya its snowd all day once the sun goes down it will cover the stuff over the sun was cooking the pavement threw the snow flakes had my sun glasses on today

15. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

What else is new. :rolleyes:
    Just kidding, nice pictures.

16. KGRlandscapeing

here we go again i am going out to plow in alittle this was coming home from my grand parents after breakfast with my couzin
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i218.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid218.photobucket.com/albums/cc210/kgrland/0229081054.flv">

17. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures!

18. KGRlandscapeing

i got bored its a saturday night so i put together a remix here ya go. the first light video is kinda rough it gets better <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i218.photobucket.com/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http%3A%2F%2Fvid218.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fcc210%2Fkgrland%2Fffdac17d.pbr&amp;hostname=stream218.photobucket.com">