1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

have two pumps and lights... e47-e60

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by lazypine, Nov 26, 2010.

1. lazypine

lazypine Member

Hi, I currently have a classic mount with an 8 ft husky blade. It originally came with an e47 pump. Ive since aquired an e60 pump with night saber lights. today Ive found a set of the new modules with the replaceable fuses and Im thinking since I have two pumps and two sets of lights I should be able to have a quick switch if something breaks on the pump Im using. Im currently using the 3 toggle switch system and really dont want to upgrade to any of the "touchpad" or joystick control systems. Can I use the toggle switch instead of the supplied rocker switch to control the lights? Right now im using the e60 pump with the old style lights with the 3 toggle switch control system. Ive aquired the 07548 adapter kit. I need to get the 07104 light adapter kit to wire it into my harness. Can I wire my exsisiting toggle switch to make it work with the control modules? I would like to rebuild the e47 pump and have it mounted to the removable frame with the old style lights and have the e60 on the other frame with the night sabers so I can easily switch them if needed. The only thing I think I will need is to change the plug on the old lights in order to be able to plug them into the night sabre control modules. Has anyone here ever done this before?
    thanks Neal

2. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

Another option is to swap just the pumps I believe, Two bolts and the connecting wiring should be all that's required, easier than lifting frames to swap in a hurry IMO.