1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Have my skidloader and blower ready to go!!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by chuckraduenz, Jan 2, 2015.

1. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

so I finely got my snowblower for my s590. I didn't need it but its a good tax deduction.

[​IMG]

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Cool. I won't believe it actually works until I see a...

VIDEO

of it blowing snow.:D:drinkup:

3. chuckraduenz

you can see in the picture i used it on the light dusting we had. the most snow we have here is maybe a 1/2" it started out in nov with 14" then we got a few heat waves and melted everything looked like spring. then we had a few storms come though that whent north or south of me that only gave us a dusting. so now that I have a blower we wont get anything. instead of snow I may have to use it to clean up leaves.... lol

id like to get a video of it..... its on my list....

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Same here for snow. Maybe we'll get some Sat. & Sun. I'm hoping. Good choice on the skid, enjoy!

5. chuckraduenz

ya. im hopeing for snow. but instead of shoveling snow I need to see how much forking of money I have to send in for taxes........ whoo hooo....... NOT!!!

6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

dittoThumbs Up

What model snowblower is that? Is your 590 high flow?

I've been procrastinating about a skid blower for a few yrs now....I'd really like to try one out first though.

7. chuckraduenz

if I rember it is a sb200 72" so it will just fit in my dump trailer.