1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

have a 97 f350 air bags or new leaf springs

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bigrich954rr, Oct 23, 2004.

1. bigrich954rr

bigrich954rr Junior Member

which would be better air or leafs and if the the leafs are better where to buy them

2. UnderTakr

UnderTakr Junior Member
    from Kansas

Well i just bought a new leaf arched for 3 inch lift for my 2002 F-250. I figured i would have enuff room to run a plow and 33 inch tires now. For the leafs,2 center bolts and the spring clamps i paid 140, Yes to do both sides!

I would get new leafs for if you blow a bag,Hmmmm dont wanna think about that one!!

3. bigrich954rr

where can i buy the leafs at online

4. bigrich954rr

i put a boss 8 on the truck and it drops it good amount so im trying to lift it when plowing but not make the truck ride to much harder when not plowing

5. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

If you are talking about the front end, I'd just go with leafs. You could also run Timbrens if you wanted. Try new leafs with a bit more arch, or adding a leaf. Airbags are good, but if they did spring a leak then you'd be up a creek. Chances of having problems with the springs are unlikely.