1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

have 1999 F450 buddy has 2006 F550 with a Meyer AG8.5 plow- will it fit my truck?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by right touch, Nov 23, 2008.

1. right touch

right touch Junior Member
    from 08844

hey everyone this is my first time posting on this site. I have a 1999 F450 mason dump and need a plow for it. My buddy has a Meyer AG 8.5 (thats all the info he gave me) that he isnt using anymore. It is off of a 2006 F550. Will I be able to use that plow on my truck? I understand I would have to buy a new mount (one that fits my truck) Is this possible and what do you think the cost of the new mount and controls will be?

2. Fuzz85

Fuzz85 Junior Member

Go onto Meyer's site and and click on the EX MATCH/ TRANSFER at the top. It will walk you through it and let you know the parts you need if any. It will then give you the aprt #'s that you will need so that you can order then.

3. right touch

right touch Junior Member
    from 08844

wow that was exactly what i needed. Thank you for the info.