1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hats off to the people at Curtis

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by minnesnowta, Nov 14, 2001.

1. minnesnowta

minnesnowta Junior Member

Just wanted to let you all know what kind of service I received from the guys at Curtis the last couple of days. I had a problem with my plow because of a incorrectly installed valve from last springs storage maintenance. ( my fault ) Taking the plow out of storage it was not working properly. So I called the dealer. the dealer gave me a few test to do over the phone. The test unfortunately did not come up with any thing. So they told me to give Curtis a call directly. After talking to Dan and Rick from Curtis corporate, we had the problem taken care of. The type of service from both the dealer and Curtis goes above and beyond what seems to be the standard. I dont think I need to tell you what kind of plows I will be purchasing in the future. ;)
  2. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Great to hear you were taken care of in such a professional way.