1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Has Michigan hit a new low?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Stuffdeer, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i guess a little bit of both. guys like that are just tryin to make a quick buck with no insurance or anyhitng else. im surprised he didnt say wuold plow for 3 gals. of gas....:dizzy:

3. MB3

MB3 Senior Member

Hire hime as a sub

Hire him as a sub - and pay him a candy bar :eek:

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That's a good idea! lol

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Call and talk to the guy. He may be a great worker. He may also be a bum just looking for a handout. Looks like he is at least trying to make ends meet.

6. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

Is it me, or has the drivers side chain on his plow been replaced w/yellow nylon rope???

7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

It is a little deceiving but looks like the blade guide to me. If it is rope maybe his last ad was:

Need rope for plow. Will shovel for piece of rope and a cookie. :D

8. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Hmm....Sounds like alot of the mowing guys around here...- the vast majority of them actually.

9. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Sad thing is that it will just get worse....

Thanks Jenny!!!!!!

10. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Well atleast they DID do away with the service tax proposal,....that would have REALLY made things worse. :rolleyes:

11. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Um yeah thanks to SUPER Mole Granholm its only getting worse. I can't wait to see how many more shmucks show up this mowing season. :realmad: She needs to get back to where she came from CANADA

12. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Who??

Hey, if she's a loser, we don't want her back, you can keep her. Free of charge. :jester:

13. firelwn82

No really you can have her.

14. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Nope you can take her and your garbage back with her. ;)

Did you guys hear about the new Michigan state tree? Taxus

Isn't that jetskiman's truck? lolololololol

15. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Ugh... the Toronto Wasteful People Society's Garbage? There are soooooo many people there that are too lazy to do basic recycling...

Did she come to you in the back of one of the trucks? :p

OK we'll take her back but we want our clean fresh water back too... :jester: AND our Hydro-Electricity.... soo you can't blame us for anymore of your blackouts...! (especially when it was YOUR plant that failed, not ours!)

16. firelwn82

She probably did come on one of those trucks. She stunk so bad they thought she'd fit right in with the rest of the trash in political office.

17. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

she's good ... but not stong enough .... plus you also gotta thank the WAR LEADER himself ....

18. karol

karol Senior Member

plow

What's the problem with Canada. tymusic If you feel threatened by this add then I don't know what kind of people you do business with. Any of my customers if they would see a add or flyer like like this especially with the kind of truck and plow he or she has no matter the price they would not want anything to do with this outfit. This is a good deal for the cherry pickers. I don't do business with people like that as an add like this would not get me worked up at all... Maybe you should move to Canada as there are no adds like this here. You'd be safe here....

19. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

I know of a guy that works for food. Here ortonville,mi there is a guy that is plowing a little ceasers for hot n ready pizza's. We have given them quotes to do their lot ( we already service connected lots). It seems after every good size storm they are unhappy with the service they are getting in exchange of pizza. The manager told us this clown has a $500 credit at their little ceasers!!! Who the heck want's 100 day old pizzas. Now if they sold beer that would be a different story:drinkup: Oh well I just laugh every time I see their snow covered icy lot !!! Good Luck !!!!!

20. firelwn82

Your taking this all out of context bud. Ready between the lines. All I'm saying is everyone here in Michigan are feeling the pinch and that she needs to go back to Canada where she came from.