1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone written this season off yet?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by RB, Feb 21, 2002.

1. RB

RB Senior Member

We might get a dusting this evening and I don't even feel like putting my spreader on. Does anyone else feel like this?

I'm starting to think that my landscape friends who don't plow are smarter than I thought they were.

Ron

2. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

We pulled 2 of our spreaders out of the trucks, cleaned the trailers, and started pulling the equiptment out of the garage and started tuning it up, Oh by the way did I mention it was 64 degrees here today. We will be working on the equiptment again tommorow too.

3. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

I'll be out plowing on the Forth of July if I have to!! (Or would that be next season?)

<sigh>

If only optimisim would buy groceries...

We have a forecast for 1" or less tonight, and I'll be getting up and looking out the window. Maybe I'm just too stupid to know when I'm beaten...

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

where are you located RB? i still think we are going to get at least one more storm. i havent given up all hope. the 60 degree weather today started get me thinking about spring clean ups though. wont be using the power brooms much from this winters sand though.

5. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Do I expect any more snow? No. Am I ready for more snow? Absolutely! We'll be ready until early April, after that the plows spend the summer on Cape Cod :rolleyes: .

6. Sno

Sno Senior Member

Still one snow event of 1.5" here..... ALL YEAR! :mad: Looks like spring is here. Yep, I gave up thinking it might snow. I dont even think about it anymore... If I wake up and there is snow on the ground I will worry about it then. Otherwise its spring time around here as far as Im concerned. time to move on. :(

Sno

www.snomaintenance.com

Bryan Ohio