1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

has anyone worked for symbiot last year?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by juspayme, Nov 6, 2010.

1. juspayme

juspayme Senior Member

Just looking for some input for symbiot for contractors who worked for them LAST SEASON. i know a few years back they didnt pay some contractors. Last year contractors thanks in advance!
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

They are no longer symbiot. They changed there name to ISG. Intergrated Service Group. I have heard stories about them.
  3. juspayme

juspayme Senior Member

yea i did the search on them, they look shady. just wondering thays all
  4. superc013

superc013 Junior Member
    from Mass

I worked for them 2 locations, pay is slow, but they paid me. It got me some landscape accounts, and 2 more plow jobs this winter.
  5. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

I worked for them this past growing season. Pay was a little slow, but consistent. And i only took on the job cause it was easy and paid well. So know ahead of time.
  6. juspayme

juspayme Senior Member

i apprreciate it guys!
  7. concrete

concrete Junior Member

they screwed us out of cash they owed us , steer clear
  8. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

dont bother me they pay eventually and way sooner than usm
  9. bartolini

bartolini Member

Symbiot is ok. Did 5 banks for them until the properties were sold 2-3 later. Did some cell towers to (those suck). Blake Stillman is good to deal with. They pay. We stopped working for them because one of their service reps blew us off a new snow bank account bid and another rep blew us off a lawn contract bid. Kinda like the USM bigger rep problem with no personal relationship.
  10. juspayme

juspayme Senior Member

:waving:i hear ya bart i tend to stay away from those people who you cant have a persnoal relationship with, they asked me to do this property thats next to another one i have. thanks for the info
  11. bartolini

bartolini Member

I would work for symbiot again. Just not the cell towers. I considered them a favor job. Many unpaved, only need to be done after heavy icy snow. Had to hand shovel some just to get trucks up super steep grade.

If their account is next to yours do it! You will get paid. Just be on time and do your paperwork. Might take 60 days.
  12. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Oh ya fyi. I worked for them all season without ever signing their contract, lol And they paid for every single month :D