1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone used AT&T pay per call advertising?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by WRLS, Dec 20, 2010.

1. WRLS

WRLS Junior Member
    from OHIO

Wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this form of advertising.

2. buddy4781

buddy4781 Senior Member

Run like the wind from pay per call! You will get price shoppers and end up bidding with 7-8 other companies. RUN LIKE THE WIND!

3. grassyfras

grassyfras Junior Member

The sales people lie.

4. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

My biggest fear is if AT&T starts falling short on quarterly profits, whats to keep them from calling like 10 times a day sending you on wild goose chases. What happens to wrong numbers?, Sales calls from telemarketers?, or just the wild goose chases that go no where?

5. buddy4781

buddy4781 Senior Member

At one time sales calls, out of the area calls were not charged but I hear the you are now charged for all calls. DO NOT USE PAY PER CALL WITH AT&T!!!

6. WRLS

WRLS Junior Member
    from OHIO

Thanks for info. I read on other sites about bad experiences and decided against it. The salesperson was very aggressive and tried to make me feel like I had no clue. Every question I had she responded with the line of well if you dont go with this you'll be the first person ever.
    Thanks again!