1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen this website or be willing to endorse it

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by ALCCLLC, Dec 12, 2007.

1. ALCCLLC

ALCCLLC Junior Member

I am new to this website and so far like it alot. I am just looking for educational materials for snow plowing and getting used to the business. This is my 1st season. I have not got started yet but should have truck ready by this weekend.

I stumbled accross this website and it seems legite. Anyone else had experience with this group?

www.sima.org

Thanks good bros
    Chris

2. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Yes Very Legit. Great organoization to be i nvolved with.

3. ALCCLLC

ALCCLLC Junior Member

Thanks for the quick response. The membership seems very worthwhile and the educational materials and dvd's is a big plus. I am still browsing these forums and didnt know if there was anything like that being plugged on this site. Very eager to learn the biz and get started.

Warm Regards
    Chris

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

here we go with this can of worms again.

5. ALCCLLC

ALCCLLC Junior Member

In regards to the organization mentioned?

6. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Yea, nothing you did. Just do a search on SIMA.

There is alot of prosima and alot of anti sima on this site, and it gets in to a big debate.

7. ALCCLLC

ALCCLLC Junior Member

LOL

I have had a hard time getting the search to work here. Seems the server is always too busy. i did get it to work just a few minutes ago and I see what you mean. Hell, I may see if i can delete this b4 it does get deep in here.

Thanks
    Chris