1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Has Anyone Seen These Before

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by QKSnowRemoval, Dec 18, 2008.

1. QKSnowRemoval

QKSnowRemoval Senior Member

I came upon these when i was just looking for normal markers, and i was like wow these are really cool, Led Amber plow markers. tell me what you think and if you have used them.

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

yup there neet
  3. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

man i was going to start a thread asking if anyone ever wired up their markers. now i know what to get :D
  4. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

they dont bend. I plow allot of areas where I have to scoop under semi trailers and these would bust right off on the first one. I like the normal markers, they bend over.
  5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

That's cool, I don't know how I feel about all that light though, maybe it would be better off like a pole light on the big trucks, a single 194, or similar LED at the top of the guide, but I do like the idea of the morons on the road seeing my plow better at night.....not like bright yellow fisher is hard to miss, but I find myself hanging of the shoulder all the time during storms.
  6. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I hear ya there Murphy, I plowed the trucking company I was dispatching for last year.....I didn't bother replacing my guides after they went the first time. I used to get axle grease spots on my windshield all the time.