1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone put Pro wings on sno-way 26 series plow

Discussion in 'Universal PlowControls' started by b.bruck, Dec 13, 2010.

1. b.bruck

b.bruck Junior Member

Im really wanting to put wings on my sno-way plow. Did not think that the plexi could hold up to a wing. I have installed the steel insert and got rid of the junk plexi

2. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

What gauge steel is it? It sorta looks like thin stainless, if so I highly doubt it could handle the pro wings

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No the Polycarbonate is not designed for wing, nor is the 26 series dedsigned to handle prowings. Not to say you can not install wings I would just consider Lampert's wings instead. Call and talk to Nick, tell him Basher sent you
    http://www.lamperthitch.com/default.cfm

4. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

hey Basher I couldnt find anything on the website about wings. Where can I find info, like pics or pricing?

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You have to call (303) 433-8746 or you can Send an Instant Message to nbenallo33 Using...
    Yahoo! nickbenallo

6. BKFC255

BKFC255 Senior Member

If any one finds out the prices can you post them. I am just wondering what they cost I have a MT.