1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone found a good rubber to use for pro wings?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bronco69, Sep 30, 2009.

1. bronco69

bronco69 Member

Does anyone know of a good alternative to the rubber that is supplied for pro wings? It seems like everytime it gets real cold out they harden up and break. I think that the plastice that they give you is junk. Has anyone found a good alternative to it and if so where can I get it.
  2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Whoa, was wondering what this thread was all about. Thought someone had the wrong forum.

Do a search for urethane. You'll be reading for hours.

Personally I recommend Polar Edge urethane. Best I have come across.

If the member list was enabled, you could look up Greg Blair, he's the rep on PS.
  3. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I switched to u-edges for mine. Do a search for Garage Keeper, thats where i got mine.
  4. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 Member
    from MO

marking thread
  5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Glad to see this thread here. I forgot that I need some rubber put on before the snow flies.

Does Jerre sell Polar edges? I sent him a PM but I'm not sure how often he comes on here.