1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Has Anyone Ever Used These Ramps

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by TommyMac, Jan 16, 2010.

1. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

2. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 Member
    from MO

I have them, I think they are alright. Nothing to crazy, I wish they wouldnt take up so much room. I'v seen some that fold that looked pretty nice too
  3. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

So....they're actually $94 + $29 shipping and handling...and tax? They'll last forever..but I don't think they're worth it.
    I made some homemade...a couple shops around town sell the aluminum bracket/connector for the tailgate. I took 2" x 10" treated lumber and put a hinge down the middle so they can bend in half for storage.
  4. Chadly1980

Chadly1980 Junior Member

I have this set...

They sell them on ebay for 94.99 plus shipping I think. At Xmas time I got some for my father in law for 85 and shipping.

I would NEVER go with the wood route like the guy above me. Wood gets damp and slippery, as well as deteriorates over time. Aluminum will never rust, is light weight and I know this set will be VERY reliable for years and years. I am 29 and plan on having these for a long, long time. You made a great purchase!