1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

has anyone ever plowed like this before

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 1olddogtwo, Dec 18, 2009.

1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

2nd plow driver was not messing around
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Damn kids.......:p
  4. K1500 4x4

K1500 4x4 Senior Member

i would have backed up and went again haha.
  5. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

why was there that much snow and plow was going threw then?? lol

wow those plow guys must be use to it they didnt slow down.
  6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

1 snowball thrown at my plow truck would end with with 1 college kid in the hospital. just ask the 14 year old who about 2 seasons ago threw a snowball at my truck......:nono:
  7. briggsguy17

briggsguy17 Member
    from NW PA

So... you assaulted a 14 year old over a snowball? You are a badass!!!!!
  8. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

a snow blower be little better eat snowman right up and blow it right at the college kids . either that or one of jd dave tractors take whole street out .
  9. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Good way to end up in jail also.
  10. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

it takes a lot of money to keep these trucks on the road and the last thing i will ever tolerate is some punk kids trying to damage them. :angry:

now i did not hurt the 14 year old. his friends gave up his name and the fine folks at the nys police department handled the rest. who here actually thinks its ok for kids to throw snowballs at the windshield of a plow truck??:confused:
  11. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

I guess hes not a ford fan.....:laughing::laughing::laughing::confused:
  12. 7.3 Plower

7.3 Plower Senior Member

Shoulda cranked the spinner speed up and pegged em good with the sand/salt in the spreader. :D Looked like there were enough kids behind em.
  13. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

well there is a fine line between pranks and property damage .. ive talked to a few neighbors again about stuff like that ... never yelled at em or threatened them .. just spoke to the parents and the kids apolozised..
  14. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

im sorry if i upset anyone. i thought it was way out of line the way those college kids were acting. first thing i would have done in that situation is call the cops and start getting names. i wouldnt actually get out of the truck and assult people though i realize now my wording made it seem that way lol.
  15. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

16. nhpatriot

nhpatriot Senior Member

I run laser guided missile launchers on all my rigs. It determines where the snowballs flight path originated, and then launches ordinance at the location.

But seriously, one of my favorite things to do when I was a kid was to hide behind electric boxes, trees, etc. and wage war on the guys attempting to do snow removal in my neighborhood. When kids go after me now, I chuckle. Occasionally, I will jump out and throw a few snowballs of my own. With all my years of experience, those little bastards can't even begin to match my snowballing skills :)

Do you know how much this truck cost you little punk? Come on, a kid, thank god, doesn't yet have the stress of worrying how much it costs to run a business, and is simply having a great time, for free.
  17. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

your pathetic.....
  18. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I have to admit that one winter i saw two kids get out of their car and throw snowballs at my truck, i even had my sidearm on but did nothing until later that night their car was still where i saw it , so lets just say i plowed as much snow i could against their car, call me a baby but still i will never grow up.....:laughing:
  19. nhpatriot

nhpatriot Senior Member

That there isn't being a baby, that's just good tactics. The snow fight will continue always for me, I don't reckon I will grow up either.

When I was a kid, I used to some times put an egg in the middle of the snowball, and keep it in reserve for a kid I really didn't like. You know, good tactical advantage. And I have ALWAYS wanted to build a super snowball trebuchet.
  20. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I have had snowballs chunked at my truck before too. I do the same, get out and return some snowball fire. As long as they arent ice chunks, I dont care much. Still a kid pretty much here and did the same crap, of course without trying to cause damage. I guess it is just payback, lol. But those kids were kinda being a lil overboard standing in the way like that. They deserved to get a few yellow snowballs to the face!!!:laughing: