1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

has anyone done this

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by mdrlandscaping, Nov 11, 2006.

1. mdrlandscaping

mdrlandscaping Junior Member
    from Alabama

anyone do or have done this paint their logo on their plow and somewhere on the spreader
  2. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Have seen this done several times. Looks good I think. Probably have to "touch up" a lot though?
  3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

A construction company here in town has there name and phone number on a couple of their plows. It is done in vinyl, and surprisingly lasts all season; they just have to replace it each spring. I have my logo on the back of the plow at each end, facing me, just as "personalization" type thing, not advertisement.
  4. TEX

TEX Senior Member

mybe if your put where is will be seen- on the plow will be covered with snow or scratch off, and any where on the truck will probaly be covered in snow any way. now if you use the same truck in the summer and people see the name enough they will rember and call.payup
  5. Bigblue250

Bigblue250 Member

When I was 17 I use to paint my name and number on the plow everytime it wore off. It worked damn good too, I used bright pink paint just to be noticedpayup
  6. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

we had a northman plow we blasted and repainted ,i had a fellow in artwork paint a set of huge cat eyes on it with enamel then we clear coated it, it was actually very sharp looking and it lasted through a good season with really minor scratchs ,it is somewhere in cinti but havent seen it since 2000.
    if you paint it on use a two part epoxy paint and clear it,when it wears just give it a touch up.