1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone done this before?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bassmaster, Jan 16, 2003.

1. bassmaster

bassmaster Junior Member

While i was out working today I drove though a fast food place and so while I was eating my fries I thought to myself damn these fires were salty and I realized it was Rid Ice! I sound've washed my hands!!!:eek:
  2. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Never had that problem. But I plow Burger Kings and it's not uncommon for me to pick up a Whopper while plowing the drive thru if they're open!!
  3. Waterchikn

Waterchikn Senior Member

Yep...have had one of those days where "Everythings salty...whats up???". I figured it out at the end of the day.
    Wonder if thats bad for your blood pressure?? Makes me laff to think about it now...
  4. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

I get the sand everywhere....gotta say is not as tasty as the salt!:eek:
  5. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I got Ropel on my fingers once, and ate shortly after. Yuck!!!:eek:
  6. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

And I thought that hydraulic fluid tasted bad with a burger! :rolleyes:
  7. wyldman

wyldman Member

I spent years working in greasy shops all day long and got used to the taste of grease.Now,when I'm in the shop I wear Nitrile or Latex gloves,and they leave one heck of a stink on your hands,don't taste great either,even after washing them.