1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Has any one heard of J G Property Managment ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by KBTConst, Nov 12, 2009.

1. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

Got a call from the Family Dollar store that i have plowed about 5 yrs now said JG Property Managment is contracted to do the snowplowing and that i didnt get the job from them This is from the manager from the store she was not happy with this :realmad: Then about a hr. later got the call from them said basicly sorry but we did not know that you had been the one plowing the store but they would keep my info incase the new guy didnt work out my problem is wouldnt you think that they would contact the store and see if they was happy with the current plower! and give me first chance .i dont know who the new guy is but i feel sorry for him because the manager has said she allready doesnt like the guy and if he doesnt do a good job she will make it a long winter for him. But i was wondering if they was s decent company to work with if by chance they do call