1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Harrisburg PA Backup

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by classicman, Dec 4, 2003.

1. classicman

classicman Member

I'm looking for one or more members willing to "have each others back" in Harrisburg. I've plowed for years down in D.C. suburbs, and always had multiple trucks/drivers. I'm alone up here and want to hook up with someone for at a minimum in the event of breakdown with reciprocity, and possibly share accounts. New plowers welcome. Ideally you'd be on the East shore; Susquehanna Twshp/ Lower Paxton Township.
  2. HSSbrowns

HSSbrowns Junior Member

While I only plow on a very limited basis (not for a living, just my extensive driveway, apartment bldg, and some relatives/friends and our church), I have a few contacts in the Hummelstown/Hershey area that MAY be interested. Please advise if you wish me to contact them. (need your contact info)

(This is my first time on here, as my unit's not working, and I was looking for troubleshooting advice.)
  3. classicman

classicman Member

HSSBROWNS- thanks for getting back to me

Yes, I would be interested. I can be contacted at 717 651-1621 or by e-mail at dave.fike@jgr.com Is there anything I can do for you regarding your unit being down?
  4. HSSbrowns

HSSbrowns Junior Member

Thanks. I think I'm up and running. Mechanic threw a standard-duty solenoid on for now, and it worked. New one coming tomorrow.

I'll give your telephone number and email address to a couple of guys.
  5. 440trk

440trk Senior Member

Great! We got some local guys on here! :)

I'll be doing some work for a local Excavator, but I may be able to help out in a pinch. Drop me an e-mail at 440trk@excite.com

I'm in Swatara Twp. :)