1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Harness repair kits???

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by vmj, Jan 17, 2012.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

I need the 11 pin truck side plug for my fisher.. All im finding is 12 and 9 pin connectors on line.... where can i find proper plug, i cant find a part number on existing plug??? Is this a common thing for the wires to break at the base of the plugs??

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Yeah, it happens. There is no repair end for the 11 pin harness. You need part 26357 to replace it.

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Can't type fast enough.Hey Ryan did you see there is another repoman that just joined on here.Probably not as smart as you though.How much snow did you get up there.We got an inch enough to take out the plow.

4. RepoMan207

from Maine

Yeah, I saw that. He's from PA.

Thanks, but I screw up now and again too. :eek:

We didn't get crap today...maybe 1.5", alot of rain afterwards though. We had just under 8" on the last round. I would be happy with a few 1' storms in the near future. Thumbs Up How about you, what did you end up with?

5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

:laughing:

Whats wrong with PA?:p

6. chevyzrule810

Probably about the same amount but a little rain.

7. RepoMan207

from Maine

Absolutely nothing, I actually like PA....well, most of it anyway. Philly sucks!

8. RepoMan207

from Maine

That sucks, I was atleast able to scrape up some of the ice build up where it was so warm.

9. chevyzrule810

Oh I had the driveway scrapped this morning and the rest melted.Truck outside temp said 53 degrees so the only snow really left is whats on the grass

10. RepoMan207

from Maine

We spiked out at 38° here.

11. The "other" RepoMan has only been a member for a little over 2 weeks and has 128 posts already......let's see....7 posts a day....NOPE, Ryan's got him beat!!!!!! :laughing::laughing:

12. RepoMan207

from Maine

The wife says I need an intervention. :nod:

13. Smart woman.......

14. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

But is he as smart as the original RepoMan? :mechanic: