1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

harness repair ends

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by camaro 77, Jan 24, 2016.

1. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

I have a 4 port module on my 2013 f-350 and I need to repair the 3 pin female truck side end. I lost my lights and also the controls last night during the storm if I wiggle the wiring I cam seem to get it to work again anyone have a P/N to a repair end for this connector or am I stuck replacing the whole harness?

2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Part #27063 is the repair end for the truck side three pin control harness.

they don't make a repair end for the eleven pin lighting harness. you have to replace the whole harness.

3. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

thanks for the help so the 3 pin plug when I plug that connector in this makes my plow lights turn on and also turns on my controller that was why I figured it had to do with the lights. Are you saying this harness does not control the lights? I lost my plow lights last night as well as the controller little red light and the plow was dead until I played with this connector

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Not that it matters, but why do you have a 4 port?

6. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

transferred my wiring from my 2006 f-350

7. cubicinches

The three pin connection does not control the lights, it controls plow functions. The eleven pin controls the lights, and also switches the lights from truck to plow.

8. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

Lovely guess I got some investagating to do then. Cause Iost lights and controls and when I got the lights back I got the controls back

9. cubicinches

You won't have controller power if the eleven pin is not plugged in. When you plug in the eleven pin, ignition on, the controller will power on also.

10. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

Ok so I most likely have a problem on the 11 pin then is there a repair end for this ? Or is it a complete harness

11. cubicinches

Complete harness. Truck side is #26357.

12. P.L.

P.L. Member
    from usa

Check your ground wires. Had tge same thing happen to me last week thought it was the harness but it was tge ground wire going to the battery which the same for the lights and angle so it makes things confusing.

13. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

Just an update I found I had a bad lighting harness replaced and all is good