1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Harness repair ends?????

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Deere444H, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Deere444H

Deere444H Junior Member

Hello, so im looking for some insight on repair ends, I need two... Both truck side, 11 pin headlight, and 3 pin selinoid.... soo dose any one know of a place to buy the ends for an 11 pin MM1 MM2 system... i found pleanty of 9 pin, and older.... But fisher gets almost $200 per harness. And honistly. I just cant afford that.. Im trying to avoid cutting off the fisher ones, and using a chole hersy like connector. any input/ideas would be awsome. thanks.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The 3 pin is no problem, p/n 27063K but there are no repair ends for the 11 pin harness. Just DD's way of forcing you to purchase a complete lighting harness.

3. Deere444H

Deere444H Junior Member

nice....... ok well that fixes one harness. i see the three pins everywhere, for... like 50 bucks. not bad. and i see 7, 9, 12 pin connectors, soo good fun. so sounds like ill have to buy a harness, or keep nursing this one.

4. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

When considering price, you have to look at what it will cost you if the equipment fails which will probably be 3am in a sleetstorm on a Sunday night. Fix it right, its peace of mind.

5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I might be able to help you out. I'll check later.

6. Deere444H

Deere444H Junior Member

Yes this is true. The pure pain in the arse getting in and out of the truck is enough. i should have got them last year, when i had to retire my MM1 setup and buy this new one...... slip of mind i suppose.

7. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

Why not use the 12 pin, replace both sides, and just leave one pin open?

8. Deere444H

Deere444H Junior Member

i could, But would it plug into the 3 pins?(for storage reasons) and i didnt really want to hack up the plow side wire harness if i didnt have to.....

9. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

It's not cost effective anyway or I would have suggested it. Two 12 pin repair plugs cost nearly $150 by themselves.

10. Deere444H

Deere444H Junior Member

yeah, thats just too much..... specialy seeing how plow side is brand new.

11. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

12. Deere444H

Deere444H Junior Member

i think so.. but i have a four port isolation mod. So I dont think that end is the same,

13. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

3 and 4 port Iso's use the same 11 pin harness so you're good to go with what The Dog Napper has available for you.

14. Deere444H

Deere444H Junior Member

Yes your right B&B if I had set the beer down and got up and went and looked, I would also have noticed my harness has the part number F26357.......