1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Harness questions???

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by JustinD, Jan 3, 2009.

1. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Will the truck side wiring and ISO module out of an 02 Chevy work in a 94 Chevy? They both use the same headlight configuration?

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

You didn't give much info on the trucks but i just guessed as what some of their options would be and ran them through Fisher Ematch and they came back with the same harness number.....you should run them both through the Ematch with all the details to get your answer for sure.

3. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Thanks I will check it out.

4. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Yep its the same, Thanks again!!

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If its a 4 port Iso system they ARE NOT the same. Each one of your trucks use a different Iso mod and light plug in harness's.

Likely what you did when you used the ematch was checked the numbers for a 3 port Iso setup...which is different from the needed components for a 4 port system between these two trucks.

6. ticki2

ticki2 Senior Member
    from NH

Doesn't it depend on the plow also ? My '94 with MM1 had no ISO.

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yes of course it can. OP didn't mention anything related to the plow side so we have to assume he's simply swapping a current plow from one truck to the other.

Best we can do with limited info..